The world population is increasingly affected by Environmental Noise from: traffic (road, rail and air), energy industries and power plants, wind energy production parks, bars and clubs, shops and services, construction works of civil construction, of the venues of shows and parties ..
The Environmental Acoustic Assessment involves verifying, through acoustic measurements in situ, compliance with the provisions of Decree-Law No. 9/2007 currently in force (General Noise Regulation) within the scope of the following requests:
- prior information on subdivision operations – No. 7, paragraph b) of Ordinance No. 113/2015
- prior information related to the execution of urbanization works – no. 8, paragraph b) of Ordinance no. 113/2015
- prior information regarding the execution of building works, if sensitive receivers are included – No. 9, paragraph g) of Ordinance No. 113/2015
- prior information regarding other urban operations No. 12, paragraph b) of Ordinance No. 113/2015
- licensing for allotment operations – No. 13, paragraph h) of Ordinance No. 113/2015
- licensing for urbanization works – no. 14, point e) of Ordinance no. 113/2015
- licensing for building works, approval of the architectural project – No. 15, paragraph j) of Ordinance No. 113/2015
You can also request our Environmental Acoustic Assessment services in the context of, Assessment of Discomfort Criteria (in Decree-Law No. 9/2007), caused by the discomfort of noise sources (shops, bars, clubs, etc.) and in the scope environmental impact assessment studies (Decree-Law No. 69/2000) to characterize reference situations and assess the sound impact of noisy activities (permanent and temporary), according to criteria defined in the legislation in force.
ACOUSTIC MEASUREMENTS IN SITU
In order to assess the compliance with the legal indices required by Decree-Law No. 9/2009, we determined through in situ measurements, the following legal indices:
measurement of sound pressure levels. Determination of the long-term average sound level. NP ISO 1996-1: 2011, NP ISO 1996-2: 2011
measurement of sound pressure levels. Determination of the equivalent continuous sound level NP ISO 1996-1: 2011, NP ISO 1996-2: 2011
measurement of sound pressure levels. Discomfort criterion.
NP ISO 1996-1: 2011, NP ISO 1996-2: 2011